Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu tới quý thầy cô và các bạn hướng dẫn giải chi tiết đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng anh lớp 9 tỉnh Đồng Tháp từ đội ngũ chuyên gia giàu kinh nghiệm của chúng tôi. Mời các bạn tham khảo dưới đây:
Chi tiết cập nhật ngay dưới đây:
1. LISTENING (4.0 points)
Part l. Jenny and Ben are talking about film awards. You will hear the conversation twice. Decide if each sentence is true (T) orfalse (F). Write your answers on the answer sheet.
l. Jenny isn't keen on the Oscars.
2. Ben isn't a fan of the Oscars.
3. Ben doesn't watch American blockbusters.
4. Jenny thinks the film awards are the most important thing about the Oscars.
5. Ben doesn't like the Golden Globe Awards.
6. Ben isn't going to watch most of the Oscars.
Part 2. Listen to a conversation between an interviewer and a woman. You will hear the conversation twice. Choose the correct answer A, B, or C Write your answers on the answer sheet.
l . When was Beryl evacuated?
A. Two years after the war started
B. At the end of 1941
C. Before the Second World War start
2. Why was Beryl's hometown bombed?
A. Because it was near the sea.
B. Because it was in the south-west of England.
C. Because it was an important port.
3. Why weren't Beryl and her sister evacuated together? A. Their parents thought that they should be separated.
B. They didn't get on with each other. C. They weren't in the same school.
4. What does Beryl remember about the journey?
A. What she was wearing B. What she was carrying C. What she was thinking
5. Where did Beryl meet Hilda?
A. At her new home
B. At her new school C. At the beach
6. What happened when Beryl returned to Plymouth? A. She was hurt when a bomb fell.
B. The war ended.
C. Her house was destroyed.
Part 3. Listen to a conversation and fill in the missing information WITH NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/ OR A NUMBER in the numbered spaces. You will hear the recording twice. Write your answers on the answer sheet.
11. PHONETICS (0.5 point)
A. Choose the word whose primary stress is pronounced differently from that of the others. Write your answers on the answer sheet.
l. A. exist B. survive C. bamboo D. nurture
2. A. recommend B. politics C. recognize D. instrument
B. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others. Write your answers on the answer sheet.
1. A. placed B. coughed C. advised D. promised
2. A. suggestion B. congestion C. question D. convention
3. A. sweater B. sword C. answer D. knowledge
111. GRAMMAR - VOCABULARY (3.5 points)
A. Choose the best answer A, B, C, or D to complete each sentence. Write your answers on the answer sheet.
1. I think people who the law should be punished.
A. commit B. misbehave C. break D. undo
2. "Why are the Newtons asking for loan repayment modifications?" - "Because their house in the flood.'
A. was being damaged B. damaged C. had damaged D. was damaged
3. Our guests ate the appetizers, the two main courses and the dessert. There was literally nothing
A. to be left B. left C. has been left D. have left
4. The President is reported in the country last night.
A. to have arrived B. to arrive C. to have been arrived D. to be arrived
5. Don't worry. She's not being serious. She's only pulling your
A. leg B. head C. arm D. neck
6. A grass eating, river-dwelling mammal, the hippopotamus to the pig.
A. being related B. related C. is related D. relating
7. Typically, in meadows or damp woods and bloom in the spring.
A. wild violets grow B. wild violets growth C. growing wild violets D. the growth of wild violets
8. She's such a snob; she behaves the Queen.
A. as if she has been B. like she was C. as if she were D. like she were
9. Emily Dickinson's garden was a placegreat inspiration for her poems.
A. that she drew B. by drawing her C. drawn from which D. from which she drew
10. The salary of a computer programmer is a teacher.
Theo dõi trang chúng tôi để cập nhật nhanh nhất đề thi học sinh giỏi kèm hưỡng dẫn giải chi tiết các tỉnh thành trên toàn quốc Toán, Văn, Anh, Lý, Hóa...Chúc các bạn thành công!