Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo ngay 60 câu hỏi trắc nghiệm trong bộ đề thi đánh giá năng lực năm 2019-2020 môn tiếng Anh do các thầy cô giảng viên giàu kinh nghiệm của Trường Đại học Quốc tế trực thuộc ĐHQG Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh biên soạn và tổ chức thi trong kỳ thi kiểm tra năng lực năm 2019 có đáp án và hướng dẫn giải chi tiết nhằm giúp các em học sinh lớp 12 làm quen và luyện giải để chuẩn bị tốt cho kỳ thi đại học năm 2021 tốt nhất.
Dưới đây là thông tin chi tiết về cấu trúc đề thi và nội dung bài thi mẫu.
GIỚI THIỆU CẤU TRÚC ĐỀ THI
This official handbook provides materials which help you achieve the best results.
The English test is composed of two compulsory sections and one optional section. All the sections are designed to measure the ability of students in various areas of the English language such as vocabulary, grammar, structures and expressions, reading comprehension, improving paragraphs and listening comprehension. The entire English test lasts for 90 minutes (without the Listening section) and 115 minutes (with the Listening section). All the test items in the English test are multiple-choice questions.
NỘI DUNG ĐỀ THI
I. READING SECTION
VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR (Questions 01 – 20)
Directions: Each of the following sentences contains a blank. From the four choices given, select the one that can be inserted in the blank to either form a grammatically correct sentence or to be the most appropriate to the meaning of the context. Then, fill in the corresponding circle on the answer sheet.
1. Our school doesn’t allow students ________ mobile phones in class.
C. to use
2. Those active students enjoy ________ volunteer work.
B. to do
3. Vietnam ________ 158 gold medals in the 22nd Southeast Asian Games in 2003.
A. is winning
D. has won
4. Sue’s parents were very ________ with her poor academic performance.
5. You must have your parents’ ________ before you can join the trip.
6. Athletes from 197 countries ________ in the Olympic Games in Atlanta.
7. Her beautiful smile ________ me at first sight.
8. Maths is a ________ subject in Vietnam’s curriculum.
9. In water polo, there are seven ________ in a team.
10. Parents should join ________ in teaching their children.
11. Carla, ________ are from Mexico, was born in the UK.
A. whose parents
B. the parents of who
C. of whom her parents
D. who’s parents
12. The lizards are classed as a(n) ________ species.
13. This company is famous for its ________ to providing quality products.
14. ________, he got a job and moved to New York.
D. At lastly
15. It is blatantly obvious that the child ________ by older students at school.
A. is being bullied
B. has been bullying
D. had been bullied
16. The riot was finally got under control, but not before a lot of damage ________.
A. has been caused
B. had been caused
C. was causing
D. had being caused
17. “You’d better not go near that fierce dog,” my father said to me.
Reported speech: ________
A. My father warned me against going near that fierce dog.
B. My father suggested me not to go near that fierce dog.
C. My father advised me not going near that fierce dog.
D. My father prevented me from going near that fierce dog.
18. On a hill ________ a great castle.
A. did stood
B. it stood
D. stood it
19. Federal ________ would be available to help employers pay the insurance premium.
B. golden handshakes
20. The mischievous students did their best to ________ the teacher with irrelevant questions.
READING COMPREHENSION (Questions 41 – 55)
Directions: Read the following passages carefully for comprehension. Each passage is followed by a number of questions or incomplete statements. Select the completion or answer that is BEST according to the passage and fill in the corresponding circle on the answer sheet.
Questions 41 – 47 refer to the following passage.
1. During the heyday of the railroads, when America's rail system provided the bulk of the country's passenger and freight transportation, various types of railroad cars were in service to accomplish the varied tasks handled by the railroads. One type of car that was not available for public use prior to the Civil War, however, was a sleeping car; ideas for sleeping cars abounded at the time, but these ideas were unworkable. It unfortunately took the death of a president to make the sleeping car a viable reality.
2. Cabinet-maker George M. Pullman had recognized the demand for sleeping cars and had worked on developing experimental models of sleeping cars in the decade leading up to the Civil War. However, in spite of the fact that he had made successful test runs on the Chicago and Alton Railroads with his models, he was unable to sell his idea because his models were too wide and too high for existing train stations and bridges. In 1863, after spending time working as a storekeeper in a Colorado mining town, he invested his savings of twenty thousand dollars, a huge fortune at that time and all the money that he had in the world, in a luxurious sleeping car that he named the Pioneer. Pullman and friend Ben Field built the Pioneer on the site of the present-day Chicago Union Station. For two years, however, the Pioneer sat on a railroad siding, useless because it could not fit through train stations and over bridges.
3. Following President Lincoln's assassination in 1865, the state of Illinois, Lincoln's birthplace, wanted to transport the presidential casket in the finest fashion possible. The Pullman Pioneer was the most elegant car around; in order to make the Pullman part of the presidential funeral train in its run from Springfield to Chicago, the state cut down station platforms and raised bridges in order to accommodate the luxurious railway car.
The Pullman car greatly impressed the funeral party, which included Lincoln's successor as president, General Ulysses S. Grant, and Grant later requested the Pioneer for a trip from Detroit to Chicago.
4. To satisfy Grant's request for the Pioneer, the Michigan Central Railroad made improvements on its line to accommodate the wide car, and soon other railroads followed. George Pullman founded the Pullman Palace Car Company in partnership with financier Andrew Carnegie and eventually became a millionaire.
41. The main idea of the passage is that ____________.
A. America's railroads used to provide much of the country's transportation
B. President Lincoln's assassination in 1865 shocked the nation
C. George Pullman was the only one to come up with the idea for a sleeping car
D. Pullman's idea for a sleeping car became workable after Lincoln's death
42. The pronoun "it" in paragraph 2 refers to ____________.
A. the Pioneer
B. the site the present-day Chicago Union Station
C. two years
D. a railroad siding
Nội dung còn tiếp. Mời các bạn CLICK vào file tải về để xem FULL nội dung đề thi
CLICK NGAY vào đường dẫn dưới đây để tải về bộ đề thi đánh giá năng lực năm 2019 môn tiếng Anh do trường đai học quốc tế trực thuộc đại học quốc gia thành phố hồ chí minh biên soạn có đáp án để dowload miễn phí định dạng pdf, word.
Trên đây là nội dung bài thi môn tiếng Anh áp dụng trong kỳ thi đánh giá năng lực năm học 2019-2020 của trường Đại học quốc tế Hồ Chí Minh có đáp án và hướng dẫn giải chi tiết, hỗ trợ file tải miễn phí đã được chúng tôi sưu tầm và giới thiệu đến các em học sinh cùng quý thầy cô.
Ngoài ra, các bạn có thể tham khảo hàng loạt các bộ đề thi ĐGNL của các trường đại học ở Hà Nội và TPHCM đã được chuyên trang của chúng tôi cập nhật liên tục đầy đủ theo các năm 2019, 2020, 2021 mới nhất. Hãy chia sẻ ngay nội dung hữu ích này cho bạn bè và người thân cùng tham khảo và sử dụng nhé.